When it comes to selecting a sporting and social opportunity for yourself and your family, you can’t go past Royal Perth Yacht Club.
The Club offers an unbeatable blend of experience, location and resources to ensure that your needs are met both on the water and in the Club House.
As a member you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Full use of the superb dining and bar facilities offered by the Club for both your private and corporate entertaining
- A networking opportunity that is second to none with like minded people in a relaxed and social atmosphere
- The opportunity to keep your boat in one of our prime pens on Perth Water as well as participate in Club fleets racing on Wednesday's and Saturday's as well as being part of Perth's biggest Twilights.
- A first class social calendar that offers a huge variety of activities from BBQ’s to Black tie events
- The use of the Club’s gymnasium for a nominal additional fee
- Reciprocal membership with most Royal Yacht clubs throughout the world
- Pride that you belong to Royal Perth Yacht Club, the club of choice.
Classes of membership
- Senior Members (SEN) A member over the age of 26 years.
- Senior Under 26 (SNR) A member between the ages of 18 - 26 years.
- Centreboard (CEN) A member over the age of 26 who only sails Centreboard yachts. Criteria is available on request
- Outport Members (OUT) A member eligible to be a Senior Member, but who resides more than 100km from the Crawley Clubhouse.
- Reciprocal Members (REC) A member who must be a "Senior" member (or equivalent) of a Reciprocal Yacht Club.
- Associate Members (ASS) A member over the age of 18 years who is the spouse of:
- an Honorary Life Member; or
- a Senior Member; or
- an Outport Member
- Junior Members (JUN) A member under the age of 18 years.
- Family Groups While there is no family membership category, family groups are encouraged to join the Club with financial incentives. Membership of family groups is processed as separate Senior, Associate, and Junior membership, and on election the family group members assume the same privileges and rights as other members in their category.
Entrance Fees (Inc GST)
Entrance Fees (Inc GST) are payable in full on submission of a "Nomination for Membership" form. It may be paid by cash, cheque or major credit card.
- Senior $1368.00
- Senior/Family $1368.00
- Senior U/26 $410.00
- Centreboard $684.00
- Outport $1368.00
- Associate NIL
- Junior $92.00
- Reciprocal NIL
Annual subscriptions (Inc GST) are due and payable on 1st June in each year. All members are billed the Annual subscription by two equal instalments on each of 1st June and 1st December
- Senior (SEN) $1368.00
- Senior/Family $1710.00
- Senior U/26 (SNR) $410.00
- Centreboard $684.00
- Outport (OUT) $342.00
- Associate (ASS) $275.00
- Junior (JUN) $180.00
- Reciprocal (REC) $546.00
The Annual Subscription for a family group of husband, wife and all children under 18 is 125% of the current Senior Member Annual Subscription.
House Support Scheme (HSS)
Like many clubs, Royal Perth Yacht Club charges all Senior Members (26 and over) a levy to ensure support of the Club's 'house' facilities. The levy is referred to as the House Support Scheme (HSS). This involves two stand alone 6 month periods and will be charged to the accounts of Senior Members (26 and over) at the beginning of each period. The member may offset this obligation by the purchase of food and beverages, or Club clothing and merchandise (not fuel), from the Club, with the use of his/her member's Access Card to directly debit his/her account
Click here for the nomination form (downloadable pdf)
Please print out the nomination form, fill in your details and return it to Royal Perth Yacht Club, PO Box 5, Nedlands WA 6009 or email to email@example.com.